Play Store Download for SamsungIf you are trying to download Play Store for any Samsung device, it would be a relatively easy task to achieve as these are based on the Android operating system. Google Play is an Android application, installing the file on any device is easy. More Samsung devices usually have a Google Play Store as a factory setting. If you do not find the application pre installed on your Samsung device, it is easy to find the latest version of Google Play Store and install the same on your device. The steps to follow are as follows:
- Log onto the mobile web browser in your smart phone or tablet.
- Find Google and search the Android application Google Play Store.
- You will find links for downloading Google Play Store which comes as a free APK file.
- Find the latest version of the file and ensure that it would be compatible with your device.
- Check compatibility as per the Android OS that is loaded on your device.
- Before download check the security settings on your device.
- Allow files to be downloaded from unknown sources in the settings to enable the download.
- Once the download finishes you can install the file.
This will have the Google Play Store working on your Samsung device. The app will showcase the right applications and their versions that are compatible with your device. Hence, you need not think twice about downloading any app from this platform. The apps that are found on this platform are checked and verified to ensure that there is no malware that get downloaded as well.
Play Store download for Android APKIf you own a smart phone or tablet that is based on the Android operating system, you will want to have the Google Play Store on it to access different kinds of Android applications. After all, the different applications help to make your device, multi functional and more entertaining. As Google Play acts as the platform through which the largest range of Android apps are marketed, you will want to download this app if your device does not have it.
The steps to follow for downloading Play Store for Android OS are
- The first step to follow is to check the current version and your device’s Android operating system version.
- When you have the Google Play Store app, you can find the build number under settings.
- This will showcase the version.
- In case the application is not present on your device, you can search out the details of your device and know the OS version and the compatible version of Play Store.
- Google Play Store comes in APK format as other Android apps are.
- Simply log onto Google and search for the version of Google Play Store.
- Ensure that you find trusted sources to download such as technical forums or Android related blogs that are popular and well rated.
- You could download the file onto your mobile device directly or choose to download it on your computer.
- If you download the file on your computer, you can transfer the file onto your mobile device.
- Once you transfer the file onto your device by connecting the computer via a USB connection, you will be able to install the APK file of Google Play Store.
- In case your mobile device does not allow the download to take place, this needs a change in security settings.
- Visit security settings on your device and select the option to download from unknown sources.
- This will enable downloading of the file directly to your mobile device.
- The free APK file of Play Store is lightweight and takes a few second to download depending on the mobile connectivity.
Get Play Store accountIf you are new to Google Play Store and want to start using it, there are simple steps to follow to get started. You need to have a valid Google account to begin with and if you have a pre existing Gmail or Google account, the same can be linked to your Google Play Store.
The steps to follow to get an account at Google Play Store are the following:
- Open the app.
- You would be prompted to sign in to your account.
- If you are new, you would be guided step by step in entering a Google account details.
- Key in the username and password of an existing Google account.
- Once the details are keyed in, these would be verified.
- Once the account details are verified, you will gain access to the Google Play Store.
There could be instances when you do not have a prior account with Google. In that case, to open the Google Play Store account, you need to register for a free account with Google. The steps would be showcased on the app itself:
- You will be guided to choose a unique username for your Google account as well as a password.
- Once these details are verified other credentials are taken such as a valid phone number.
- Upon verification of these details your Google Play account would be successfully created.
- You will then gain access to the Google Play Store main interface.
This Google Play Store account can be linked to more than one mobile device. That will help you link your Play Store account with several devices and control your downloads and purchases of apps accordingly.
Set up Play Store accountGoogle Play Store account set up is easy. If you are looking to set up a new account with the Google Play Store, the steps are easy and straightforward:
- On your Android device go to the Menu.
- Find Google Play Store app and click it open.
- You would be prompted to sign in if you are using it for the first time.
- You would be provided the option to use a new or existing Gmail account.
- If you wish to create a new account, you would be prompted to choose a username, password and agree to terms and conditions.
- Once the account is created and verified, you would be prompted to save payment option details.
- If you wish to skip this step, you can then move onto the main page of Google Play Store where the different apps are displayed.
You would also be asked to choose the option of choosing to keep the data backed up which is a wise choice. If you select the save payment options that will enable you to make payments easily when you wish to download apps that come with a price tag.
Play Store not foundThere could be instances when the Google Play Store is not found on your device. This can happen due to the following reasons:
- You might have deleted the pre installed app when you chose to restore factory settings on your device.
- You might have deleted the app by mistake or disabled it.
- You can visit Settings and check Apps section.
- Here you might find the app disabled. Enabling it would get the app working again on your device.
- If the Google Play Store is showing under Apps, choose to clear cache data.
- Visit Google Play services as well under Apps section.
- Here again clear cache data.
- The above steps usually help get your Google Play Store working normally.
- In case you do not find the file, you can then download the same, using your mobile web browser or transfer the downloaded file from a computer.
Google Play Store APK file is a free and lightweight application. If you do not have the Google Play Store already on your Android device, it is possible to download and install the application for free.
Reinstalling Play Store appHow do you reinstall Google Play Store app on your Android smart phone or tablet? The app might get lost from your device if you restore factory settings. Again, if you own an old version of Android OS, you will not be able to find the Google Play Store on it. In such cases you need to install Google Play Store app on your device. The steps to do so are as follows:
- You can download it directly through the mobile web browser or from a computer.
- If you choose to download it on your tablet or smart phone directly, check the android OS version of your device.
- Search for the compatible version of Google Play Store that would work on your device Android OS.
- Log onto Google and find a trusted source to locate the Android APK file of Google Play.
- Once the right version is located, ensure that the source is trustworthy to download from.
- Check your device’s security settings and allow downloads to take place from unknown sources.
- Once the download is done, you will be able to install and use Google Play Store on your device.
- The other way to get the APK file on your mobile device is to download the file on your computer.
- Once the APK file is saved on your computer, use a USB connection to transfer the file onto your tablet or phone.
- Here you can install the application and start to use it.
Once the app is successfully installed, you need to link a Google account to it. If you already have an existing Google account, you can use the account credentials to log onto Google Play. You would be asked to save payment options as well as choose to get your data backed up. Once you have chosen your preferences, you can then browse through the different apps displayed on Google Play Store.
The popular apps are showcased on the Google Play main page. If you are looking for any particular app, you can search for the same using the search option. The main categories of apps are also displayed on the left hand top corner of the page. Here the drop down list displays the different app categories. The popular ones are games, eBooks, music, television shows, movies and others. Every category has several sub categories and genres to choose from.
Every app listed on Google Play Store is checked and verified before it is made available for download. Again, the apps showcased would be as per compatibility with your device. Hence, any app that you download from this platform is sure to work with your device. For such reasons Google Play Store has become the numero-uno application for downloading different kinds of Android apps. You need to ensure that you keep the app updated so that it works fine and without glitches. It will also work to update the apps that are downloaded through it. This in turn ensures the security and safety of your mobile device as a whole.