Google Play Store – one stop shop for Android appsMost people who own Android devices need little introduction to Google Play Store. It is a lightweight and free app that works for different Android devices. There are several versions that are designed to be compatible for different Android OS versions and types. It acts as a one stop shop for all kinds of Android apps.
Google Play Store has several features to offer:
- This app acts as a marketplace for different app developers who market their apps in free or paid categories.
- The apps put up for download on this forum are verified and reviewed.
- You can read up a product description for each app, find user reviews as well as add your own.
- Find apps of different categories like eBooks, videos, games, functional apps and others through this forum.
- It links to an existing Google account for every user. Hence, you will have a personalized Google Play Store account that is linked to a Gmail or Google account you own.
- The Google Play Store acts as an application manager and default downloader of all apps on your Android device.
Google Play Store for PCIf you are wondering how to get Google Play Store for your PC, it is not a difficult task today. While most PCs are Windows or Mac based, you can have the Google Play Store downloaded on them through an emulator program. Such a program helps create a virtual Android platform in PCs. This in turn helps to run Android apps like Google Play Store on such platforms.
Download through emulator programIf you are wondering how to get Google Play Store on your PC, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Search for a reliable emulator program like YouWave or BlueStacks.
- Download it and run it on your PC.
- You can then download Google Play Store on this platform.
- It will open up doors for you to download different Android apps and use them as you would on Android devices.
Google Play Store for Android tabletsIf you need to download Google Play Store for Android tablets, it is an easy thing to do. The APK file of the application is what you need to get the marketplace working on your Android tablet. Every tablet comes with a unique version of the Android OS. You need to know which version you are running in order to download the right compatible form of the software.
You can easily download Google Play Store in the following way in your Android based tablet:
- Find it as an APK file for download in any reliable forum.
- You can download the same using the mobile web browser of your tablet.
- Find the Google Play Store version that is compatible with the Android OS in your tablet.
- Once the APK file is downloaded, allow it to install.
- Once Google Play Store is installed, make it your default app manager.
Google Play Store for iPadIf you wish to download Google Play Store for iPad, that would require you to identify an emulator program that works for Apple devices. BlueStacks is one program that has emulation for pole and PC devices. However, there are other emulator programs as well. You can research and find the right one as per the iPad you own.
Emulator program downloadWhen you have an iPad, if you wish to download Google Play Store on it, follow the steps mentioned below;
- Log onto iTunes and search for compatible Google Play Store versions.
- If you find certain apps that are made for the iOS, download the same.
- If you wish to download and run the Google Play Store android app, look for an emulator program on iTunes.
- The emulator program for Android will help you set up the right environment to download Google Play Store on your device.
- You will be able to enjoy Google Play Store and the different apps it offers through the emulator program
The above steps will help you know what to do in order to download Google Play Store in a device of your choice. Whether it is an Android device, PC or iPad, there are ways of getting Google Play Store in different versions. These in turn will help you find the apps you wish to use. No popular Android app will be out of your reach once you have access to the versatile and secure platform of Google Play Store.