Google Play Store – free application platform by GoogleIf you are not conversant with Google Play Store you will know that it is a lightweight and free application platform by Google. Among the different Android app marketplaces it is the numero uno choice. That is because not only is it owned by Google; it hosts the largest range of paid and free apps.
If you have an Android smart phone or tablet, you will realize the following features of Google Play Store:
- It is usually provided as a factory setting on your device.
- Any app you wish to search for can be done so through Google Play Store.
- You will want to check out different apps that are newly launched or popular on this platform.
- It is easy to review and manage different apps on this platform.
Download Google Play Store for Android tabletThere are several benefits if you have the Google Play Store on your Android device. If you have bought a new tablet, chances are that it would be found in the tablet as a factory setting. If not, you can follow the steps below to download and get it started on your tablet.
If you do not have the Google Play Store on your Android tablet and wish to do so follow the steps below:
- Ensure you have working Wi-Fi or data connectivity.
- Log into your mobile web browser found in the tablet.
- Find Google Play Store on a search engine.
- Look for version compatibility with your device.
- Download the APK file that would be provided as a link.
- Override the security instructions and install the file.
- Allow Google Play Store to become the default download manager for apps.
Apps on Google Play StoreThe apps that you find on Google Play Store are several. From email communication apps to chat messenger applications, all kinds of entertainment and utility apps that are out there would be on this Android marketplace.
If you wish to browse through the different app listings and download the ones you want, here are the steps to follow:
Ensure that you have a working Google account to link to Google Play Store.
- Log onto this account and enter your login details.
- Once your login details are verified you will gain access to different kinds of apps.
- These are listed as the new and popular ones as well as free or paid.
- There is a drop down panel on top where you will find different categories to browse through.
- If you wish to search for a particular app, that is also possible through the search option
- Once you locate an app, you can read about it, its ratings and reviews before downloading it.
- Once you agree to terms and conditions, the download is complete and the app is installed.
Google Play Store on non Android tabletsIf you wish to have Google Play Store on a non Android tablet, that is also possible. This would require an emulator program to be loaded on the device first.
The process to get Google Play Store on a non Android tablet is as follows:
- Log onto its mobile web browser and search for a compatible emulator program for Android.
- Once located, download this file.
- Get it working.
- Search out Google Play Store on this program.
- Once installed you can access Android apps through Google Play Store.
The above steps will help you enjoy Google Play Store and its benefits through an emulator program. For certain devices you will get Google Play Store in a compatible version as well.